The conference is not open for registration yet, nor is the registration fee set. In true ISIPTA spirit, it is currently an interval. All we can say for sure, at this point, is that the eventual values will belong to the following intervals. Exact prices will be announced once we have a reliable estimate of the number of participants. Of course, we will aim for the lower bound.
|early (till 15 May)||late (after 15 May)|
|students||€300 – €350||€400 – €450|
|others||€400 – €500||€500 – €600|
Registration includes full attendance to the event, coffee breaks, a conference bag, a welcome reception, a conference dinner and a boat trip along the canals of Ghent.
Grants for attending ISIPTA 2019
Thanks to the support of Carnegie Mellon University, grants for attending ISIPTA 2019 are available. They are intended for researchers who would like to attend and/or contribute to ISIPTA 2019, but are not able to do so due to budgetary constraints. Preference will be given to PhD students, but the grants are also open to more senior researchers.
In order to apply for a grant, please email the PC Board of ISIPTA 2019. Make sure to include the following information:
- your motivation for attending ISIPTA 2019: why do you want to be there?
- the costs you would like us to cover (registration, travel, accommodation, … )
- the reason why you would not be able to cover these costs without a grant
- the grant size required to cover these costs
- the latest time by which you require a decision from us
- a short CV or a link to a personal website that provides information about who you are
- a reference we can contact (for students, this should be your supervisor)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Decisions will be made on a case by case basis as applications come in, depending on the urgency and the size of the requested grants. The call for grants is currently open and will remain open until the allocated budget runs out. You are therefore advised to apply as soon as possible.