If you would like to help us advertise ISIPTA 2019, you can! It would be great if you could
- print our flyer and pass it around at events you attend, ranging from small local workshops to large conferences;
- incorporate our advertisement slide into your presentations, at those same events, and use it to convince the audience to attend ISIPTA 2019;
- send out our call for papers to relevant email lists or fora that you have access to;
- provide a link to isipta2019.ugent.be on your personal website, for example by mentioning that “ISIPTA 2019, the 20-year anniversary edition of the world’s main forum on imprecise probabilities, takes place from 3 to 6 July 2019 in Ghent, Belgium”;
- provide us with names of researchers that work on topics relevant to ISIPTA but that are unfamiliar with—or have never attended—the event. We will then send them a personal email explaining why we think their work belongs at ISIPTA, and invite them to attend the upcoming edition.
For the first three options, please inform us about the actions that you plan to undertake, so we can avoid double advertisement.